Tuesday, November 18, 2008

new look 5798


This is the flowergirl dress that both my neice and my fiances neice will be wearing to our wedding. My neice Emma is all about fancy she was very unimpressed with the pattern and thought that the dress was not pretty enough for her! So Aunt Lee had too fancy it up a bit. I added the tulle to the bottom and I am using the straps from my wedding dress for the sash on the girls dresses. I decided to make both dresses the same size both girls seem to be the same size. I constructed a cotton sample for them to try ..it was very large. So I went down one size and it seems to fit Emma. They will look cute on the beach with their Aunt and Uncle. The fact that the dresses are close to being finished is stress released. I just need to find some white taffeta that is not 17.00 a meter. You know bridal fabric all other colors are 5.00 a meter but if it is white the price is jacked up.

No comments: