Thursday, April 16, 2009

Jalie 2805


A brand new to me pattern. I think I love the Jalie patterns. I really don't love the price however. Hopefully I will get a lot of use and it will be worth it. The pattern was cool and thankfully for that drafting class I took in university and the leftover paper so I was able to trace the pattern on to it.


This was the first time I used my serger-like stitch on my machine. It works and produced a good finish, but it was very slow to sew a seam and good lord dont make a mistake cause you will never be able to remove the stitches.


1 comment:

Dawn said...

Jalie is one of my favorites. If you have kids (this is my first time to your blog) you can use it again and again and again. I use Jalie patterns many, many times. My kids are 4, 2, and 2 so I will get use out of them for years to come.